Friday, April 11, 2008

Truth about tranformation

Like a butterfly erupting from its coccoon have I come forth not without a battle but through the renewing of my mindset. Did you know that your mind determines who you are and where you go in life? As I think so am I--how high and how low is not determined by anyone else but me through the power of my mind. I often think about how prominent people like the Trumps, the Oprahs, the Buffetts and other big name wealthy people make it and I must conclude they make it because of their mindset. Their dreams became their purpose and did not just lay in place as an idle thought but made into reality. I am determined that my dream is going to be my reality because I have a new attitude about myself; my dream is now my purpose and the only one that can deter it is me.


I Can Make It

No comments: